The Benefits of Home Staging
If you are selling your home, Staging can be a cost effective way to get a successful sale.
Professional Home Staging is the preparation of a home for the selling process. In the Houston Real Estate Market, Home Staging can be a powerful tool to help sellers out. A Professional Stager can see your home as potential buyers will and will help you set the scene to help buyers picture themselves living there.
The goal of staging is simple; to sell a home in the least amount of time and for the most money. Unfortunately, many realtors and home owners elect not to stage their homes and miss on all the value that Home Staging brings to the table!
Before you decide whether or not to stage, you need to know some of the Benefits of Staging your Home:
- Reduce Time On Market – Studies show that Staged Homes sell for 17% more than non staged homes. If the home is presented in a poor condition, chances are that it will remain on the market for a longer period of time and receive lower offers.
- Higher Sales Price – buyers are more likely to pay top dollar for a house when it is well maintained, updated and clean. Staged Homes sell in 1/3 less time than non staged homes.
- Professional Image – Staged homes look better in print and internet advertising.
- Great Marketing Tool – in a world full of marketing and advertising outlets, Staging will help you gain as much exposure in the market as possible. The way your home is marketed will have a deep impact on its final sale price
- Great Differentiator – Staging is a strategy to differentiate their properties from the competition.
- Attract a broader range of buyers – Staged homes are more appealing and are recognized as the best properties to see. 40 percent of buyers’ agents are more willing to walk through a staged home they first saw online. [source: National Association of Realtors]
- Buyers view Staged homes as well cared for properties – Seventy-seven percent of buyers’ agents said that staging a home makes it easier for buyers to visualize the property as their future home. [source: National Association of Realtors]
- Building Inspectors view Staged homes as well cared for properties.
- Appraisers are more likely to appraise Staged homes at full value.
- Home Staging is a taxable deductible – yes, your staging costs could be included in the sales expenses.Click here for more information.
Did you know that statistics show that one out of every two homes on the market don’t sell as anticipated for one reason or another? It is critical to make a good first impression every time you try to sell a home. So, don’t delay and Stage today!
“The Investment in Staging is less than a price reduction.”-Barb Schwarz