- Higher Offers– The US Housing and Urban Development reports that Staged homes sell an average of 17% higher than staged homes.
- Reduced Days on Market– According to StagedHomes.com, homes that have been professionally staged spend an average of 88% less time on the market vs. homes that have not been staged.
- Less Stress– Presentation is one of the most important aspects of selling your home. Leaving the appropriate changes and updates to a professional home stager, removes worry during this stressful time.
- Your Home is Ready to Show Quickly– Having your home professionally staged, ensures the house is ready fir pictures, showings and open houses.
- Investing in Staging Pays Back– The Home Gain Survey reported sellers recovering over 500% for staging and related home preparation services. The investment in staging is usually less than one mortgage payment and is well worth it!
- Less Guesswork– Most sellers cannot objectively view their home from a potential buyer’s perspective to make the right changes. Our Professional Staging Experts are trained in accurate furniture placement and layout, color scheme, update priorities, and organizational needs.
- Needed Furniture and Decor are Provided– Maritza Ortega & Co. provides furniture and decorative accessories to create the model home appearance that will immediately attract buyers!
- Waiting to Stage can Result in a Price Reduction– Buyers place lower or no offers when a home is not in top condition. Staging first helps insure fewer seller price reductions due to less days on the market.
- Homes in Average Condition Require Extra Time and Patience– Staging helps your hime show above the competition. Average homes must wait out the market and risk receiving lower offers.
- Staging is a Fun and Pleasant Experience– Sellers are excited about the Staging process and receive lots of positive feedback. Many sellers request our decorating services for their new homes well, and refer our services to friends and family!
DON’T DELAY AND STAGE TODAY!
HSRA member resources